What is the name of the spray which will extend the time of intercourse ?

Sir , Pls advise some people said spray will be helped them to make a sex in six times longer during intercourse.pls tell me spray name and where is it avalable . This is good or not.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello.. apmuthu123
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

by reading ur query, i want to guide u dont think like that...sexual intercourse once can do better satisfaction to anyone if both r doing properly and about sprays...they will destroy ur sexual sensitivity and after that no medicine can work on ur sexual organs and there are chances of becoming impotent so dont think too much about sex..just enjoy with ur natural sexual urge..after all every person has different stamina and different body constitution..

Dr.Bhagwan dass