What is the green thing with liquid coming out from my vagina ?

im 22 yrs old, and im worried about my general health, its been 2 months now since i noticed that i have a green wet stuff coming out in my vigina, . what is the green thing with liquid coming out in my vigina? why is like this what healty medication do i need for this? it is a really serious /dangerous problem? please help me. i need an answer
Asked On : Sat, 4 Dec 2010
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The green liquid coming out of vagina is due to infection for which you need to get examined by a Gynaecologist and get treated with antibiotics and antifungal medicines depending upon the type of infection.