What is the easiest method to improve height ?

hai i want to improve my height plz give me easiest method to improve height now my age is 18 and and height is 5 ft plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010
Welcome to healthcaremagic community forum....
Height of an individual is predetermined by genes and modified by hormones... If there are no hormonal deficiencies, the height you attained after the age of 18 is prefixed before your birth...
Hormone factors can modify growth during the stage of bone growth, that unfortunately starts ceasing by the time one reaches 18 - 25 years... Due to the same reason, height gain after 18 years is least possible...
At your age, you can try growth hormone supplements, but the side effects are going to be more than the height gain...
Alternatively exercises, spine straightening exercises will cause insignificant height gain...
Lastly surgical treatment for height gain can be tried, but expensive one and offcourse plenty of disadvantages...
The bottom line is, based on scientific facts, height gain after the age of 18 years will rarely occur and if at it occurs, will be an insignificant one... My advice is "better be satisfied with height that you have than be disappointed after trying anything new..."