What is the duration for the drug to remain out of the system as I smoked marijuana on 6th march and had drug test on 22nd march ?

Hi, i just have a quick question. I know that Marijuana and the detection times on the drug are different and not always the same but i was wondering what was the close proximation for the drug. I smoked on the 6th of march and had a drug test on the 22. This was my first time smoking in about 8 months or so. I m skinny, some would say really skinny. I was wondering what a close time for the drug to be out of my system.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012