What is the cure for penis erection?

Hello Doc ! I am a 24 yrs old. For the last 10 yrs I am regularly doing masturbation. My problem is that i have a downward erection of penis from the root of the penis or from pubic hairs i get strong erection no doubt. My penis is 5.6 inch long and lots of spider veins on it . Will this is normal ? Plz help.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

the appearance and size which you are explaining is quite normal. No doubt it in it. But you are mentioning about a downward erection, I have really not heard of that.

Hi, Many thanks for your comment. If you visit you get lots of queries and answers regarding this problem posted by anonymous. But i need expert advise on this. 

will u pls send me answer ofthis question asked above?

Anonymous's Response
I would get it checked over by a doctor so they can treat it if it is affecting your penis
Hi..Lots of myths regarding the size of the penis..If you want details,mail with your queries to a doc.