What is the crushing pain in chest? Do I have cardiac issues due to being overweight?

For a few months, every once in awhile, I have been getting a sudden crushing pain in the middle of my chest . It subsides within a few minutes usually, but I have a pain in the side of my neck that lasts after one of those episodes. I would think it is heart problems, but I am only 35 years old, I am not super obese though I am overweight . Are there tests they can do to see if my heart is healthy or if I am on the way to a heart attack?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012