What is the cost of having CECT scan ?

hello sir i want to know about the charges of CECT scan of my yonger brother, he is only 11 years old and i cant afford the expensive test charges.. please help me
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Dear Deepika,the changes for CT scan varies with area of body for which you need scan.It also varies with the city and clinic.To avoid expense you can visit any government institute in your city,other way around is there some special clinics,they offer discounted rates if you go for test at night.So please ask your doctor about this.bye and take care,wishing you brother a speedy recovery.