What is the cause of warmness on the area of meth injection ?

I use meth by injecting it.... I have small veins so i have lots of complications . A few days ago i injected on the inside of my arm (right where my arm bends) , i usually dont use that spot, so im questioning whether to go to the doctor because its hot to the touch. Im very embarressed about this so im hoping it will just go away. Plz tell me even though its hot and about the size of a pinball . . . ill b alright without going to see a doctor?????
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

I advice you to go to rehabilitation center which is good for you and also to the other persons involved in your life.

Long term effect of meth includes paranoia, hallucinations and Delusions are common. It is difficult to tell whether there is something wrong with your elbow.

As you are injecting it you are more prone for infection, needle or the injection Technic may not be sterile.

As you are addict it is better to meet the doctor and get yourself examined and i also advice you for de-addiction.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.