What is the cause of recurring bumps on the back with grey pus ?

Hi. I ve had some acne (I believe) on my back for the past year. The zits or bumps are raised and most times are the same color as the skin. You wouldn t know they were there unless you run your finger over them. When they are popped, they continually refill and never fully heal or become infected. Today one of them had a black head. When it was popped a grey formed pus came out. The amount that came out would equal to about 1/3 of the 5th distal interphalangial joint . I m not quite sure if I should see a dermatologist or what these could possibly be. It doesn t sound like a sebaceous cyst from what I ve read, but I don t know what would have grey pus. Normally it is white or yellow. I am also not quite sure why these wont heal. Thank you for your assistance.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012