What is the cause of persistent sore throat post medications ?

i am suffering from sore throat since last 2 weeks..its very minimal nw..but more prominent on the right side and it effects a bit of my right ear.. i ws taking antibiotics ..but its nt geting over..i showed it to an ent specialist ,,she has given me septilin tablets 2 tablets twice a day, emanzen d twice a day n allegra 120 once a day, pain has gone but at night n in morning it still hurts..i still feel sumthin inside my throat when u swallow. idun hv fever, no running nose, jst minimal sore throat..what should i do
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012