What is the cause of painful lump on the groin with stomach ache and extreme fatigue in one with common variable immune disease ?

I have common vairable immune disease and am on immunoglobin infusions once a week. I have been to the gp with a lump in my groin that has been there about 3 months, I did not want to make a fuss about it unless it started to hurt. I have been reffered straight for a lymph node biopsy . I have tummy pain all the time for the last month, can t really eat much and have been having exhaustion from not doing anything for some time too that is just getting worse. I have to sleep during the day or I cant function. I am 35 in march. I have no other health problems. I am worried that I have cancer now that the gp made a phone call straight away for the lymph node biopsy. she said that node needs removing in the next two weeks. I am so scared and not feeling well anyway and exhausted all the time doesn t help. the exhaustion has been for some time though. just worse in the last few months. I have a constant headache and feel breathless a lot of the time.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012