What is the cause of losing hair length on one side only ?

I am losing hair length on one side only, their is hair their but a lot short then the left side why is this I am 48 female not working but involved in voluntering. I am losing hair length on my right side of my head , the right side hair is a lot shorter than the left side. I have IBS and I am on 25g blood presure tablets. I have had no treatment from the docters, I wanted to try this first. I have been losing hair length for some time now about I year ago that I first noticed it,
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Hello Janice.
Tell me the difference in the length of hair between the two sides. If the length is less than half over the right side, tell me if your scalp is itchy or you have a stressful lifestyle?