What is the cause of kidney swelling and what are the chances of recovery ?

hi Doc. i would like to ask regarding my mom s condition, she was confine in the hospital for 3 days because of dizziness and high blood pressure . Her urinalysis result has a trace of blood, RBC is 5-6, she under go KUB UTZ and the result of her test, her right kidney is swelling. What is the cause of her kidney swelling? and what food she should avoid and she should eat? Is my mom gonna be alright? willing to wait for your advice. thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011