What is the cause of head ache and forgetfulness post an accident ?

hi doctor ..6mnths back i have met with an car accident..I got many factures and there was no head injury but my face went and hit to the for that plastic surgery was done..but frm last 2mnths i m getting pain on my left side of my head..which ends upin 30 min and the pain is not severe and my other problem is i strtd forgetting small things.The other part is I am still having a small piece of glass on my forehead , by any chance does this cause any problem.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2012