What is the cause of choking sensation in the throat with ringing ears ?

I have been experiencing a coking sensation in my neck like someone is choking me. A seat belt ,a necklace(not tight on my neck), and now it seems to be more prevalent. My ears are ringing also. What can this be?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hi pharvey
is the sensation choking/strangulating like or discomfort which is going beyond the neck to the hands?, also is their any discomfort while swallowing, please let us know to help you better.
keep posted
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Mayank Bhargava's  Response
Jan 2013
HELLO & WELOCME TO HCM FORUM

YOU ARE MOST LIKELY SUFFERING FROM PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS AS PER SYMPTOMS DEFINED BY YOU

YOU SHOULD CONSULT TO ENT SURGEON AND GET EXAMINATION OF YOUR EAR, THROAT

IF THIS PART IS NORMAL THEN YOU SHOULD CONSULT PSYCHIATRIST

TAKE CARE

DR.MAYANK BHARGAVA