What is the cause of breathlessness, sleeplessness, heart burns, acid reflux and excessive thirst?

Having problems holding in food and liquids, vamiting continuesly before and after meal,major heartburns/acid reflux, feel like im choking as if maybe food is traped in a wrong pipe,feeling very thirsty tho I try n stay hydrated my body feels completely drained, tried tums but it doesnt really help, ialso been to the hospital and all they did was run a blood test and treated me as If I were some type of junkie which honestly helped nothing.cant sleep for nothing because cant breathe right and am almost choking on vomit can any one help please?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Dec 2013