What is the cause of breathing problems in a child with adenoids ?

Dear Doctor, My son 4 years old - had a adenoids & we are giving Homeopathy Medicine from the starting stage on-wards, but he never recover fully. I mean we never blame the medicine or doctor, but he s suffering lot in this issue - please suggest us & he was suffering the following problems related to his breathing : A. While in sleep mostly he breaths with open mouth & snoring . B. He is having very disturbed sleep as he is very frequently waking up. C. While in sleep sometimes he stop breathing for few seconds and suddenly breath with very loud & lengthy snoring sound. D. In winter he suffers lot. E. Always we hear breathing sound while he awake and play. F. He is getting attack of cold/cough & fever very often. Almost monthly once or twice. G. As well as he wont eat properly, but however we are giving continually orange juice with warm water for vitamin C . And one important thing - he s hyper active boy - he do not have any problem with his hearing , seeing or understanding the things. Please Doctor If you could suggest the medicine from India or can you please provide us medicine to cure my son this issues - we are very much & thousands of heart fully thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012