What is the cause for shoulder and chest pain with heavy bloating and weakness ?

Hello doctor my sister 29 years old , from last 2 months she is suffering from solder , chest pain ,And she also suffering from acid ,gas problem . Sometimes this pain comes and it goes automatically..From last 3 days continuously she is suffering from chest and solder pain and she is feeling bhomating and weakness , we went to doctor her kidney and gallbladder all reports are ok . Doctor said liver size slightly incise . I am worried about her . Please help me .
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012