What is the cause for me not to get periods even after taking primolut nor mg tablets for 5 days ?

I took primolut nor 5 mg twice daily for 5 days because i wasnt have my period since one month and 17 days Now it has been 3 days since I stopped it and still my period didnt start Pregnancy is surely no because i am still single What shall I do I took primolut nor 5 mg twice daily for 5 days because i wasn t have my period since one month and 17 days. Now it has been 3 days since I stopped it and still my period didn t start. Pregnancy is surely no because i am still single. What shall I do? Please help :)
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Hi Welcome to HCM.
There may be causes like pcod which causes irregular periods, get a hormonal check,thyroid test done and if required ultrasound abdomen.If you are overweight that can also be a cause for delayed period.