What is the cause for blood in urine analysis? WBC, RBC and epithelial cells also found

Hi i m marian carbajosa,27yrs. old.Last week I took in a medical process in urinalysis ,CBC etc. for my pre employment. But it was unfortunately, there is a blood found in my urine . The clinic will suggest to repeat my urinalysis and forward the result my email. I want to know my result eventhough I m not consult to other doctor. How did I know that it is clear in blood findings? To what category did this blood findings show in result? here are the result of my urinalysis lab. color:light yellow,glucose:negative,protein:negative,reaction:7,sp.gravity:1.010,WBC:2-4,RBC:1-3,Epithelial cells:few and mucus threads:occasional.Please help me. thanks so much.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012