What is the cause and remedy for white sores on the tongue ?

my tongue has 3 white sore spots, which look like the skin is peeling around a small sore. The inside of my mouth is also sore and sensitive to hot, salty, spicy and acidic foods. I have consulted 2 Dr s and a Dentist . The Dentist was very harsh on me, he doesn t believe in my medical condition and lectured me about my med s. He believes my tongue and mouth is deteriorating due to dry mouth from my med s he also warned me that I could get an infection in my mouth or worse death! What type of advice do you have for me?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012