What is the cause and remedy for getting a headache on stepping out in the cold ?

Halo hope you are okay, had a problem with my body, i was working under construction full day and was not feeding well. i also had a problem of stress for worrying about my family and academics. after sometime i started having dizziness and would sometimes lose balance and a painful headache . then in the nights i started having a shaking chest and painful headache. doctors told me to take alot of drinks and now the chest no longer pumps but whenever i step out of the house into the cold weather the head aches tremendously mainly because of the cold. i have also been doing some light exercises. my body is now perfect but its my head that gets those effects when i step out in the cold
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012