What is the cause and remedy for extreme enervation, drowsiness, nausea and lethargy ?

i am horribly energyless, drowsy and nauseas all day, but my main concern is the lazyness i cant handle it, i need to desperatly clean my house but i cant i have no will. Please help! :(
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
You may have depresion with somatization and somatoformdisorder or UTI or Anaemic. /

You may have UTI, Try antibiotics. and later after sometime se what happens. Get youself checked by your GP before starting on any medication.
Do you have increased urinary frequency and burning Urine associated?

You may need metoclopromide 10mg orally for nausea and prn/

review prn with your own gp. asap.