What is the cause and cure for pain in lower part of right buttock ?

Hi All..I am having constant pain in the lower portion of my right buttock. Can you please suggest what could be the cause and remedy for this. Thanks a lot in advance
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Thanks a lot Dr. Rajinder. But i have consulted many doctors here. I have consulted in Raffles hospital and other specialists here in chandigarh. They all said it's not sciatica
because sciatica is a shooting type of pain and it's quite unbearable.My leg moves in almost every direction.No problem appears in that. Please suggest me if it could be curable through throu' any exercise or something. Thanks a lot.