What is the best way to remove a bee stinger below the skin surface?

What is the best way to remove a bee stinger after 24 hours? I am a 38 year old male, and about 24 hours ago I received a bee sting above right foot anterior at the superior extensor retinaculum muscule. There is localized redness, and burning, and I find it difficult to walk as any pressure applied to the foot causes pain. Swelling is slight. I do not have a history of any allergic reactions to bee stings nor anything else. I need advice on how to remove stinger, as a credit card method won t work since stinger is below the skin surface. Thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012