What is the best treatment for granular pharyngitis causing dryness, inflammation and throat itching ?

Hi! Im 29 year s old and about 78 kg,i have granular pharyngitis i feel dryness , inflammation ,itching in my throat and dry coughis also there.please tell me about the best treatment and remedies. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hi ilyas
welcome to healthcaremagic

Granular pharyngitis is a very common condition in people with chronic sinusitis or reflux oesophagitis
the symptoms which you have described are of granular pharyngitis.
we require further details of aggravating factors so that we can help you