What is the best diet to grow tall ?

Hello doctor i am charan and i am 18 year old i am 5 6 .Doctor i used to masturbate daily but knowing that it will effect my height i stopped doing it from past 10 days.Doctor will masturbation stop my growth pls tell me doctor and some of the doctors say that diet takes a very imp role in height growth.So please tell me what is the perfect diet which should be taken for height growth.Please help me doctor.Thank you:)
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
masterbation in no way stop your growth
it is a normal physiological act
your height depends on your genetic structure obtained from your parents
exercises and healthy highprotein diets and habits help growth of body
you attend gym and that will help developing your body
even active outdoor sports and exercises at home help you