What is the accuracy of the HIV tests? Chances of false negative?

Hello, My question is about HIV testing and the accuracy of the test results. Is a negative test 9 months post possible exposure reliable and conclusively negative? (I had a rapid finger prick antibody test done at Planned Parenthood and was celibate before and since the test) Are their any extenuating circumstances that could cause a false negative well after the window period (I.e. rare strains , autoimmune disorders, late stage HIV)?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013