What is sciatica ? Which tests can diagnose it and how can it be treated ?

female..22 years i complain from pain in my left lower limb about one week ago it begin from posterior superior iliac spine to back of thigh until back of knee and it increase by leaning forward how ever there is no back pain i suspect it may be sciatica .i don t know and i really trust in you so please help and what should i take to relief these disturbing pain.?..... oh i forget to tell u that there is no position can stop these pain.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011