What is niltan cream & will it work on my face ?

what is niltan cream ? does it make my face clean nd clear ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Niltan cream is basically a mild demelanizing cream or in other words pigmentation reducing cream containing liquorice and arbutin. It can be used to reduce minor pigmentation issues over face or other areas. As it is very mild so can be safely used over face. Hope that solves your query.

2 users find this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
This cream is used for acne scar,sun burn etc.
If you do not have sensitivity to this cream,you may apply.
After application if there is irritation or redness you dis continue or ask to dermatologist.
ok and bye.

2 users find this helpful