What is my sperm count and motility percentage suggestive of? What ways to improve?

My sperm count is 5 million per cc, and with 30% motility . i consulted a doctor in noida and took 4 paternia tablets daily + 2 injections of Rs 325 each per week. after 1 month , sperm count increased to 20 million per cc and my wife got conceived but had to go for medical termination of pregnancy in 8th week. Please guide me if injections are necessary or are there any side effects. are there any other ways to improve sperm count
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012