What is immediate cure for High BP ?

what can I do if I have high blood pressure and I am dying?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Cardiologist, Interventional 's  Response
its very simple if you high BP you have to take therapy, either by life style modification or medication.
and you will be living for more than 100 years, just you follow the instruction of your physician.

wish you a healthy life....
High blood pressure is a result of being nutrient deficient. The first thing I would do is not stop taking the medication your doctor has recommended because he is monitoring you. I would then go to: (not .com) and order the Heart nano detox and take as prescribed. This will typically lower your blood pressure about 30 points within a few weeks. I would work with your doctor to monitor you during this time. The Heart nano detox will not be a problem in regard to working against any medication. The nutritional deficiencies causing the high blood pressure is usually mineral deficiencies. I would strongly suggest you get on the "super food trio" offered by the same company and take lots of that. This will put good nutrients into your body. Diets high in carbs and low in fat contribute to this problem. Go to: and read the information there. good luck to you