What is eosinophilia and how is it treated ?

Im 18 yrs old , 175 cm hieght and 60 kg in wt... Im suffering from esnophiliya . I want to know does esnophiliya effects studies .....
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011

Increased numbers of eosinophils are produced to fight off allergic disease or parasitic infections.Common conditions in which eosinophilia is found are Asthma and Hay Fever.

Treatment depends on whether it is an allergy, a medicine reaction, or a parasitic infection-worms.

Donot Worry,it doesnot effect your studies.
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
Take a course of Hetrazan 100 mg thrice a day for three weeks.
Bresol syrup twice a day. Please help yourself with breathing exercises.