What is diet plan for hemiparesis ?

what is diet plan for hemiparesis
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Hi, Ebin,
Thanks for query,
Diet depends upon what was the cause of hemiparesis.
If it is due to high blood pressure,take less salt,low fat,no fried or junk food.
If it is complication of diabetis and high bp then less sugar,less carbohydrate,less tea,coffee.
Give high nourishing diet.
More green veges,fresh fruits,juices.
ok and bye.

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You should take protein rich diet with very less fats and minimal carbohydrates.Diet should be rich in vitamins , especially Vit B 12 and Vit C ie., leafy vegetables , milk , carrots , beet root.
Regular physiotherapy must be done to bring back the muscle strength and when done efficiently , physiotherapy shows very good results.
Hope i answered your question.If you need more information feel free to mail me.