What is causing the fishy odor that comes from my sweat and urine ?

OK i don t understand if i have this tmau disorder or not because when i sweat i smell it and other people say they do also but when i don t sweat, i don t smell anything but others say they do. even when i bath i always smell it especially when im washing my bathtub. And it is of a strong fishy odor. even my urine smells also but i cant smell it but other people say they smell it every time i pee. but this never use to happen to me before. until i started puberty so i decided to see physician if i really do have this disorder or not and when my test came back my doctor say it came out negative as in i don t have it but he gave me some antibiotics thinking maybe that will kill off the smell but still nothing. so im wondering what is going on with me. i don t know if the doctor is wrong or maybe he didn t test it right or maybe i just have another kind of disease..can anyone help me? im a 15 year old girl and im moving to a new school and i want to start off without this problem i had with my old school.....somebody help me please
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011