What is causing back pain only in the nights in my 4 year old daughter ?

my 4yr old daughter has back pain every night. started when she was about 2. it gets worse during illnesses such as winter bugs and colds, it is enough to wake her from her sleep. touching the area neither soothes nor worsens the pain. she calls it wiggly back , indicating it is a wriggling irritation like feeling. theres nothing we can do to soothe the episodes. her mobility is fine and she is very happy/active during the day. our doctor thinks there is nothing wrong with her as she demonstrated she can jump up and down with no pain.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011