What is calcification of the lignum flava? Overreactive back muscles, tingling in feet, no spinal stenosis

What is calcification of the lignum flava? I have been on a 3 year quest to find out what is wrong with me and I have gotten progressively worse. My back muscles started to be over-reactive, daily tasks are impossible to carry out, even lifting a plate ignites the back/neck/all-over body pain. Now my hips are really bad, along with pelvis and lower back. I cannot sit any longer. Once pain starts it goes through my whole body, down legs, arms and feet . Also have lots of hot tinglling all over back and feet. Muscles are weak- I feel like an 80 year old and I am only 55 and used to be very active in sports, etc. MRI report 1 1/2 years ago: Minimal disc bulges are noted at C2-3, C3-4, and C4-5, Note is made of calcification of the ligamenta flava bilaterally posterior to T9, T10, and T11. These are asymmetric, and somewhat more pronounced on the left side. The left-sided neural foramen at T10-11 is minimally narrowed due to the calcification of the ligamentum flavum at this level. Minimal disc space narrowing is noted at Ll-2. The most inferior complete disc is labeled as L5-S1. At L2-3 there is a diffuse bulge with some minimal facet joint hypertrophy . No spinal stenosis is seen however, the neural foramina are narrowed mildly at this level.At L4-5, there is a minimal diffuse disc bulge that does not produce stenosis or foraminal narrowing. I am going to get another MRI to see why I am steadily getting worse. Would this be producing my complete debilitation and pain? thank-you.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012