What is a food binge ?

Please help me doctor I have just eaten a lunch of around 5000caloreis.. Usually i never exceed my intake beyond 1500calories In a day but Today i just lost it and ate soo much dessert(5different cake slices and 3scoops ice-cream).. What should I do .. I do not want to put on weight at all.. I am 21yrs female 170.2cm tall and weigh 54kgs..I am extremely worried and feel sick.. Please help me .. Tell what i can do to repair the damage i hve done
Asked On : Tue, 20 Sep 2011
hi xyenia welcome to hcm.see you could repair it only by whatever extra calary you ate you should burn that one by exercise,tread meal,and be conscious while eating,try to avoid dairy products,sweets,cake and cookies which having high amount of calaries and fat.try to limit your diet and more on fruits or salad which help you to maintain your weight.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
first of all you need more calorie per day as per your height and age. but you are taking only 1500calories In a day.
if you have taken 5ooo calorie at lunch then you can make it less in dinner. you can take a cup of vegetable soup and fruit like apple , with a piece of whole bread and cup of veg in dinner
go for a walk in the evening
drink lot of water
take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Nothing to worry,many a time at certain occasions we do take heavy diet containing more calories like parties,marriages etc.
if you do not have any gastric problem then forget it and have good rest.
Do not fast next day.
Ok and bye.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come HCM.
Single large feed will not have any effect on your wt. Cut of subsequent food in your
other meal to day and if gastric upset or heavyness can do some exercise will give you
relief as well burn your kalori of your extra food to day.Do not bother much. Thanks