What home remedy can be done to get rid of pimple scars ?

is there any thing from home i can put on face to eliminate pimple scars?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
why not ? u can use lemon & gram flour for washing your face , avoid using creams , clean your face 3-4 times daily , u can put some multani mitti clay pack over the pimple area & some cucumber extracts daily wwill certainly help u if u follow it for 2- 3 weeks
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

The treatment of acne scars depends upon what kind of scars you have.In allopathy there are various treatments available right from chemical peels to lasers .
As far as home remedy is concerned I would say that it would be more of pampering you self rather than treating your self.None of these work.We see huge number of cases daily in our hospital with acne scars who would have tried various things at home with no results.Being a dermatologist I don't recommend any home remedies.
If you want details in acne scars management then please log on to
In case you need more info ,then please mail me back ,i would be happy to answer your query.

Dr.Bharat chawda