What foods should you eat to stay slim after using crystal meth ?

What foods should you eat to stay slim after using crystal meth? Hi Im 20 year old female and have had an eating disorder for 4 years now first anorexia then bulimia . I still am a bulimic but instead of repetitive binging and purging on a daily basis I now only purge around once every 2 weeks. I weigh around 10 stone 9 and am 5 foot 11. Over the last few months I have been taking crystal meth to keep my weight down but also enjoyed the high so started binging on a weekend. I don t crave meth and don t wish too so have decided to quit now and get healthier however i am scared of gaining weight which will result in using again. What foods and portion sizes would you recommend to prevent excessive weight gain after a binge on meth? Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011