What foods should I avoid if I am O + ?

what kinds of food should i abstain from if my blood type is O+(positive).?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Just because your blood group is "O" Positive, you do not have to avoid any particular food.
You have not mentioned your age. You can eat whatever you fancy, provided there is no medical contra-indication to it.
In general avoiding junk food, restricting fat intake is advisable.
Wish you all the best.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Food allergies may not be exactly the same for each individual with blood group O +. It varies from person to person..but some common allergens are, sea food , eggs dairy products, nuts like peanuts, artificial colours or sweeteners, wheat protein, mushrooms etc.
Also few O + people do suffer from acidity and peptic ulcers and should avoid excessive spicy food.
Hope I have answered your query.