What exercises can a teenager take up for reducing weight ?

Hi. i m 13 and my weight is 50 kgs and my is also 5 1 inches which is obviously not good. Should i do some special execise for it?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
YOU SHOULD MENTION YOUR SEX TOO FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING,IT DOESN'T LOOK YOUR OVER WEIGHT ESPICALLY IF YOU AV GOOD MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT,ANY WAY EXERCISE IS GOOD,LIKE SIMPEL WALKING FOR 2KM A DAY WITH YOUR ALL WORKS.BRAIN REQUIRES MORE GLUCOSE IF YOU ARE ENGAGED IN STUDY 5 TO 8 HOURS INSPITE OF CONSUMING GOOD CALORIC DIET,REGULAR INTAKE OF PROTEIN LIKE ALL DALS WITH RICE OR CHAPATI IS MOST IMP THAN EXERCISE,BOTHERING SIMPLY,TRY TO REACH YOUR AIM.