What does the culture report indicate?

hi this is rakesh from india my culture report says examination 1ml/grayish-white, thin, slightly hazy sample 2. microscopy : gram stained smear: pus cells : occasionally seen no organism seen 3. culture : sheep blood agar, chocolate agar, macconkey s agar, bhi broth: 37 degree c. aerobic conditions no growth in culture please is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Rakesh. Thanks for writing in. I am a medical specialist with a degree in Cardiology. I read your mail with diligence. Gram stain smear revealed pus cells, which depends on from where the sample was sent for culture. The absence of organisms and no growth in culture media means the culture is negative for bacterial presence. Special mention of aerobic bacteria means that culture was not done for anerobic bacteria or fungus. Regards.

With Best Wishes
Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)