What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate ?

My blood test report - FSH 8.77, LH 5.35, TSH 2.6, Age 34 yrs Husband s semen analysis - Progressive Motility 45%, Non Progressive 15%, NM 40%, COUNT 46 mln/ml, Age 39 yrs I have normal periods - 28 day cycle. TTC for last two years for second pregnancy. had done HSG last year no blockage found. Follicular study done on day 13, day 14 and on day 13 the follicle size in left ov was 23mm, endom 11mm. Had intercourse on day 10, 12, 14 and 16 still unable to get pregnant. Should I take fertyl 100 super tablet from day 2-6 or go for IUI? Should my husband take any medications or tests?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
HI I AM DR USMAN
YOUE HUSBAND SEMEN ANALYSIS SHOWS COUNT WHICH IS IN THE LOX NORMAL RANGE. MOTILITY IS ACCEPTABLE. YOU YOUR SELF HAVE NORMAL HSG. I DONT THINK SO THAT THERE SHOULD BE ANY CONCERN REGARDING VIABILITY OF SPERMS. YOU CAN ASK YOUR HUSBAND TO TAKE SERBEX Z WHICH IS ZINC SUPPLEMENT THAT CAN HELP BOSST THE SPERMS AND KEEP ON REGULARLY HAVE INTERCOURSE. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET THE RESULTS. THANKS