What does pressure on the center top part of his brain accompanied with nausea , dizziness , loss of appetite , sleepiness indicate ?

my husband has had a pressure on the center top part of his brain for about 3 years now, accompanied with nausea , dizziness , loss of appetite , sleepiness. What possible conclusions can this lead to? He s had MRI, CT Scan both neg, went to ENT for allergies (didn t get better) he had 2 Spinal punctures and they found slight meningitis, but the neurologist said it wasn t anything to worry about. These tests were done a year ago and he s worse now then he was then, and I m getting worried! We no longer have insurance, but I want him to get better, any suggestions on what his diagnosis could be?
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011