What does my semen analysis indicate going by the above report ?

Good day to you Doc. i just got back my results for a semen analysis done yesterday. I m confused as to whether or not everything is ok were fertility is concerned. The report states.....Appearance-Creamy, volume-3mls, ph-8.0, count-21million, WBC--10-12/HPF, RBC-18-22/HPF,morpho- 95% normal &5% giant head . slugish motile after 1hr was 30% 2hr (35%), 3hr (25%). Non-motile 1hr (40%), 2hr (45%) and 3hr (50%). am i ok because its been 8 months now. i m only 21 yrs old.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011