What does it mean when you have persistant thoughts, ideas that people, the system have ruined your life?

what does it mean when you have persistant thoughts, ideas that people, the system have ruined your life? ruined my hopes, my dreams and oppurtunities on purpous....because this is what i think at times. when i think about how i was abused, traumatised, victimized, bullied growing up at the hands of others around me...then because of all this i got mental health problems.... then i went off the rails then and committed a crime got in with the wrong crowd...then the system locked me up, put me through the psychiatric system and the jail system..messing my life up , giving me unwanted labels a crim record i never wanted...which will in turn in the present effect me trying to achieve my goals aspirations...employment oppurtunities..emmigration oppurtunities ( because that is my number 1 ambition, to move away from the uk)~ and originally all this wasnt my fault, i was a product of my environment.. so can anyone understand that at the age of 30 now i feel people, society ,the system,or whatever has ruined my life on purpous? i have bpd to,i feel theyve brandished me now im ruined
Asked On : Wed, 12 May 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Looks like u are in lot of distress. Please seek continuous medical advice from one single psychiatrist and have regular follow ups
Schizophrenia is a treatable disease, most of the exacerbation can be either prevented or controlled

Have a healthy life