What does elevated liver enzymes with pain in the right upper abdomen and decrease in weight indicate ?

age 37 . My recent blood test came as marginally elevated liver enzymes i do not have any problem like indigestion s or loos of appetite or any thing please help me with regard to this. And also I am suffering with right upper abdomen pain fro last 20 years. I had ultrasound ex ray and not has come . In 2010 oct i delivered a healthy baby. in the month of aug 2011 my waight was 59 now my waight is 53.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012