What does brain herniation mean and can it be detected through MRI ?

A year later i still have... -Tingling in face , tongue,hands. Severe pains in my neck,head which are mostly rite on top or at the base of my skull.Feeling off balance,feeling of burning sensation on tongue and in head, neck pain , lower back pain ,facial pain,vision disturbances.Im in pain all the time, not just when I stand up I dont think but it does feel like pulling sensation on my head. have seen 3 nuerologist a infecious disease, cancer dr,autoimmune dr and stayed in the hospital last year test done were mri / mra of brain ,neck,lower spine,spinal tap,Ct of brain and mri 3 days after the spinal tap. Bloodwork showed b12 deficiency and vit d ( LAST YEAR THEY ALSO FOUND ABNORMAL ANTIBODIES IN MY BLOOD ), im miserable and have a 3 month old.I am only 21 years old.I have no energy and always feel ill.I had a compound fracture above my elbow ten years ago which I don t think has anything to do with it, but it was a major surgery. I have not had any test besides a CTscan of brain and a brain MRA ( not MRI )for about 6 months because drs. dismissed me and said it was stress or migraines. Is there a chance of brain herniation or anything life threatening after almost 10 months with nothing found on tests or the spinal tap? Could this be a CSF leak...or MS? Chiari? would that not show on those mris?What else could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011