What does black colored vomiting in one with endometrial cancer spread over the lungs mean ?

Hello, My grandmother was diagnosed with endometrial cancer about 8 years ago and I m not sure what stage it s in but she has lost alot of weight and is in constant pain. She recently found out that he has spreaded to her lung . She s lost her appetite and only eats crackers or drink Ensure and water. But the last couple of days she s been vomiting black stuff and I m just curious if that means that most of her lung is exposed to cancer or what? And is it taking a turn for the worst?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012